Thursday, June 14, 2012

Apple Inspired Athlete: Jenna Butterworth

 Name: Jenna Butterworth

City: Kelowna, B.C.
  

 
What’s your current age group? 

12-13

 
What is your occupation?  

Student in grade 7 ;)


How long have you been a triathlete?  

My first triathlon was 2011, and I am doing some more this summer!

When was your first Apple?  How many have you done?  

My first Apple was last summer! I have only done 1, but I am looking forward to doing many more
 
What Apple event will you be registering for in 2012?  

The Kids of Steel at the Apple

What got you interested in triathlon? 

I am a competitive swimmer, as well as a pretty good runner. I figured I would be good at triathlons so I started training! (especially on the bike)
 
What positive effects has triathlon had on other aspects of your life? 

It helps me stay fit and active
 
Do you have any specific triathlon goals for 2012?  

I would like to beat my time from last year, as well as to finish in the top 20 in my age group.

What’s your favourite part of the Apple Triathlon? 

My favorite part is when you are coming up to the finish line and everyone is cheering you on!

Any other comments you’d like to make? 

It is really fun when you are doing the triathlon with your friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment